Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Get The Bitch Started!

Good Morning!
Welcome to "A-Chin-Wag-With-Trent"...
I've wanted to create a blog for some time now but there's always been the 'stoppers.'  Stoppers are illusions really and they're nestled in the sub conscious that blare out, "IT'S GOTTA BE PERFECT!" or "I DON'T KNOW HOW!" or "YA, I'LL BE GETTING ON THAT WHEN..." type thing.  This is a continuum that my Coach, Coach Charrise brought me back to reality with, "JUST GET THE BITCH STARTED!"
So, although I have a ton of questions about how to do this and that, please bear with me as I continue to tweek and change!
Stay tuned as I, "Get The Bitch Started" and work out my format!
I gotta hunch, it's Thanks a Bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Congrads on Getting It UP... Way to go. And I am here reading it. It is perfect because it is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you here Trent. You are on the right track and although I'm far from an expert, I'm willing to help out if I can anytime.

    ReplyDelete